- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you in the post and the link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or in your blog.
As late as I am with this post, I sincerely appreciate Latty Dawson for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, I enjoy reading your post because you are transparent. Much like me, you are honest with what you write. Allowing the public to watch you and Delilah grow is intriguing. Please check Lotty out at, lottydawson.com. Blogging is about being true to oneself, and helping someone along the way.
11 Questions Asked & 11 Answers
1. What is your preferred side of the bed? The right side of the bed. I am right-handed. The right side of the bed has the night stand, my pineapple candle, and the lamp for my late night snacks & reading.
2. What is your all time favorite song? “If this world where mine,” by Luther Vandross. I use to imagine my entire love life with this jam!
3. If you had to pick and choose a actor/actress to play you in a movie of your life, who would it be? Can I cheat and pick two people?! Meryl Streep & Angela Bassett. They both would capture every facet of my life and personality.
4. You’re going on a rode trip and you can only take 3 necessary items, which will they be? Ugh, this is such a hard question. I would take my dog, my wallet, & my cellphone (I know what your thinking, damn millennials!).
5. Do you dunk cookies/biscuit in your tea/coffee? You know, I have never dunked cookies in coffee or tea before, but that sounds orgasmic! I am more of a cookies and milk type gal. I love to dunk Oreos in milk until they get soggy, and slurp them up. The shits AMAZING.
6. Morbid one, sorry!! If you had to chose fire or ice to go by at the end of your days, which one would prefer to go by? Not morbid at all, I work with the dying daily. I prefer fire, it’s quick. Ice will kill you slowly and cause longer suffering.
7. You’re getting married, what flavor cake do you choose? Strawberries & Butter Cream! Yums!!!
8. Beer or Cider? Beer. Blue Moon with a fresh orange to be exact.
9. What draws your attention to a potential suitor? Eyes, smile, bum or something different? Can I be super honest?! Of course, I can! Lips, Neck, & Hands. Lips because that determines if he has good teeth & a nice smile. Neck because I hate razor bumps and a man who can take care of his neck can rule the world. Hands, rough and soft. Rough to determine if he works hard. Soft to determine if he has a gentle side to him.
10. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 10. Early bloomer.
11. Comedy or Romance? Comedy!
My 11 Questions
1. If you won 1-million dollars, what is the very first item you would purchase with your winnings?
2. What is the one place you have always wanted to travel and why?
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. What animal/insect are you most afraid of?
5. What is one accomplishment in your life that you are most proud of?
6. Would you rather be stranded on a deserted tropical island or lost in the woods?
7. Baths or showers?
8. Are you a night owl or morning person? Why?
9. Favorite television show?
10. What would be your signature cocktail? This could be alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
11. Dogs or cats?
I nominate every blogger that has put their blood, sweat, and tears in perfecting their craft. Blogging isn’t easy, and putting ones self out to the public is scary. I salute everyone who writes for therapy, writes because it is their passion, and writes to touch the lives of those far and near! Bloggers KICK ASS!
My personal Sunshine Bloggee Award goes to the following blogs I enjoy reading:
As long as your blogging, I’m reading!! Xo